We hope to be open for Pick Your Own this year around the middle of June, weather depending - keep an eye on our social media for news of events and Pick Your Own!
Boddington's Berries strawberries have been audited and are accredited as a ‘Product of Cornwall’! We currently grow three varieties; starting our season with Vibrant and Malling Centenary indoors and growing Symphony outside for the summer harvest.
Class 1 strawberries are handpicked and dispatched on the same day to ensure maximum freshness. To avoid disappointment, please order the day before as we pick between 6am and 11am daily.
You can order strawberries directly through us (minimum order 1 tray) and collect them from the farm or we can offer a delivery service throughout mid-Cornwall. We can also provide fresh strawberries for specific events such as weddings, parties and functions.
Strawberry punnets contain 227g of fruit and we pack 16 punnets into our branded trays. The price varies throughout the season, so please call for prices and availability.
Please contact us to order, either by phone on 01726 842346 or 07970 297067 or by email at email@example.com.
Fun facts about strawberries
- Did you know strawberries can reduce the damage of alcohol on your stomach?
- To help prevent you getting as red as one of our berries, try a strawberry and avocado salad. They contain phytonutrients which act like a natural sunblock to prevent skin from burning.
- Got a mild case sunburn? Take a few fresh strawberries and rub over the affected area. Leave the juice on for at least half an hour, then wash it off with warm water to soothe your skin.
- Strawberry is a member of the rose family. It is the only fruit which has seeds outside and is the first fruit that ripens in the spring season.
- Brushing your teeth is important but eating strawberries can help whiten your teeth! The acids in the fruit help to remove stains.
- Strawberries are a good source of folate which may help to reduce the risk of heart disease. They also contain high levels of vitamin C (more than oranges!)