• 4 egg whites
• 250g caster sugar
• 1 tsp Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Vinegar
• 1 tsp cornflour
• Boddington’s Berries strawberries, hulled and halved
• 1 tbsp icing sugar
• 300ml double cream
• Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Vinegar
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2.
2. Using a pencil, mark out the circumference of a dinner plate on baking parchment.
3. Whisk 4 egg whites with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks, then whisk in 250g caster sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, until the meringue looks glossy.
4. Whisk in 1 tsp Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Vinegar and 1 tsp cornflour.
5. Spread the meringue inside the circle, creating a crater by making the sides a little higher than the middle.
6. Bake for 1 hr, then turn off the heat and let the Pavlova cool completely inside the oven.
7. Once the pavlova is cooled, whip 300ml double cream with 1 tbsp icing sugar and spread it over the meringue.
8. Put hulled and halved strawberries and raspberries over the top of the cream
9. Drizzle a small amount of the vinegar over the top of the pavlova.